Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is promoted by My Pure Earth Pte Limited (UEN 201634879).
- When you enter this competition we will collect, use, store and transfer your first name, last name and email address. This is your personal data. You can withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time by writing to the Company at email@example.com, but your consent will be effective until the time we receive notice from you that it has been withdrawn.
- By entering into this competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and given your consent to our use of your personal data for our promotional purposes, including the publication of your name if you are a winner.
- This competition starts when it becomes possible to enter it via our website and ends when it is no longer possible to enter it via our website.
- You are allowed to enter the competition only once. If you make more than one entry we have the right to disallow all your entries.
- We will contact the winner of the competition when the competition ends. Our decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, we reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize for a prize of equal or lesser value, but no cash or credit equivalent or any exchange will be offered. We accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or any part of a prize.
- We own all copyright and other intellectual property in a winning entry.
- We take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. If a winner does not accept a prize, or all of a prize, when we announce the name of the winner, the prize or a part of it will be forfeited and we will have no obligation to select another winner. We are not liable for any loss or damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for personal or bodily injury) in connection with the use of any prize awarded, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If, for any reason, this competition cannot be run as planned, we reserve the right to cancel or re-run the competition on the same or different terms.