Aromatherapy During Pregnancy
Pregnancy brings many changes: physically, psychologically and socially. This is a time when many women turn to complementary therapies, including aromatherapy. But do you find yourself asking “is this safe for me; is this safe for my baby; how do I use essential oils correctly?”
While we encourage the use of aromatherapy to help enhance wellbeing during pregnancy, there are some safety aspects to consider. Yes they are natural, but they are also very concentrated. This is why it’s so important to understand safety aspects involved in their use and that often ‘less is more’.
This is why My Pure Earth has partnered with Havaroma to bring this workshop to Singapore. Join us for this three hour workshop to learn about how aromatherapy can support you during your pregnancy journey, but also learn how to use these amazing oils safely and effectively. Everyone will make three of our favourite products to use during pregnancy: an inhaler blend, hydrosol spray and relaxing foot soak for tired and swollen feet, which you will take home with you after the workshop.
What we will cover:
- Safe use of essential oils during pregnancy, plus dilution guidelines for blending.
- 5 amazing essential oils that can support you during this journey.
- Introduction to hydrosols and our top two to use during pregnancy.
- Recipes to support many common ailments during pregnancy.
What is included:
- All supplies and containers to make the three products you get to take home.
- A notebook with all the information covered during the class (we don’t want baby brain to make you miss out on any important information).
- Light refreshments during break.
About your hosts:
Kuan Nee from Havaroma is an Aromatherapy Educator and an Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner with the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy in the US. Empowering people to take charge of their own mind, body and spirit with Aromatherapy is her passion. On days when she is not sharing through workshops, she coaches passionate Aromatherapy students in obtaining their certification.
Marra Hensby from My Pure Earth is an environmental, social responsibility professional turned eco-living advocate. Her goal is to help you shift to a natural lifestyle using 100% pure and sustainable essential oils. She works with ethical farmers around the globe to provide TOP quality oils, so you can reduce toxins in your home, make your own products and improve your wellbeing while looking after this beautiful planet of ours.