Clary Sage Essential Oil
Your daily dose of emotional support in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 103
- Certified organic, steam-distilled
- Sourced from France
- Botanical name: Salvia sclarea
When the going gets tough, the tough get clary sage. This oil has a complex aroma – warm, spicy, sweet, floral, and herbaceous all at once. Its uplifting, relaxing, and antidepressant properties make it an ideal oil to use in blends to support emotional challenges.
Use this emotionally uplifting oil in the morning to start your day on a positive note, and in the evening to say goodbye to tension and hello to your dreams.
- Use it in a diffuser to help alleviate symptoms of nervous tension, stress, depression, and anxiety.
- Studies have shown that diffusing this oil before bed can help with dream recall.
- Help reduce menstrual cramping by adding a few drops to your bath and enjoying a soothing soak. Check out the full recipe here.
- Create a stomach massage oil to reduce menstrual cramping by combining clary sage with ginger, peppermint, and orange oil. Click here for the full recipe.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- Some studies found that clary sage oil can reduce the frequency of menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes. Simply add 6 drops of clary sage to our 10ml roller bottle and fill with your favourite carrier oil (jojoba is a great choice). Rub on the soles of your feet when needed.
- Instead of burning sage to cleanse the energy in your space, diffuse our clary sage oil as these two types of sage share many of the same energy-purifying properties.
FROM FARM TO BOTTLE
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Clary Sage Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the pastel-purple flowers and leaves of plants cultivated in the fields of France. Our partner farm runs a very tight ship when it comes to their sustainability goals. They have a modern production facility with energy-saving and sophisticated distillation methods. This farm also has a large rain water collection reservoir and any parts of the plant which cannot be used to distill oil are used as natural fertilizer. Nothing goes to waste. Strict organic farming guidelines are followed and the final product is a direct result of their passion.
CS#101 Feb 2016
CS#102 Feb 2017
CS#103 Jun 2018
Safety & Shelf life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 5 years from date of distillation.
An eo that blends well with peppermint!
Love clary sage for grounding. Helps after a stressful day. A little bit goes a long way. I only use 2 drops because of it's powerful scent. A good oil to diffuse while cooking as well, blends nicely with the cooking smells.
This oil is perfect for diffusing and blending with other oils. Earthy scent but not overpowering.