Dreamtime Essential Oil Blend
Your daily dose of zzzz’s in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 104
- Sourced from around the globe
- Hand-blended in Singapore
What do you get when you pair lavender with citrus oils? A full night of Z’s. Plus the pillow face to prove it. Our Dreamtime blend’s fresh and relaxing aroma erases the stresses of the day to help you drift off to a restful sleep. Lavender’s relaxing powers join forces with citrus’ positivity kick to actively calm you the fudge down, in a joyful way.
Perfect for relaxation and ideal to diffuse before bedtime, especially if you are feeling agitated and finding it hard to switch off.
- Diffuse before bedtime to quieten the stresses of the day and welcome positive, restful sleep.
- This is a great blend to help children drift off to sleep. Refer to our safety section if diffusing for children under 10 years old.
- Make your own pillow spray by adding 20 drops of Dreamtime to 50ml of distilled water. Shake well and spray your linens before bedtime. Reduce to 10 drops of Dreamtime if using with children 2-10 years old, and only 5 drops for children under 2.
- Create a roller blend by adding 9 drops of Dreamtime and 10ml of carrier oil to our roller bottle. Apply to your temples, neck, wrists, or anywhere you’d like. Only add 6 drops if using on children from 2-10 years old. Do not apply essential oils topically to children under 2.
- Add a few drops to the palms of your hands, rub them together and inhale deeply whenever you need to relax.
- Add 4-5 drops to one of our ceramic stone diffusers and place next to your or your child’s bed.
- Create a sleep inducing bath soak blend for adults and children. Check out the full recipe here.
FROM FARM TO BOTTLE
Hand-poured and blended in Singapore.
Lavender is one of the staple oils used in our Dreamtime blend. Our certified organic Lavender Essential Oil is steam-distilled from flowers grown in rolling purple fields in the Bulgarian countryside. This family-run lavender oil distiller has been certified organic since 2007. We adore them because the environment is a core part of their business — they even developed a distilling process that yields zero waste! Everything goes back into their gardens in the form of a natural fertiliser while the parts of the plants that cannot be used to distil oil are given to a nearby cow farm for feed.
My Pure Earth’s Dreamtime Essential Oil Blend is 100% pure essential oil only. No carrier oils here. This blend contains the following essential oils: bergamot, lavender, and sweet orange.
Batch # Blending Date
DT#101 Nov 2018
DT#102 Apr 2020
DT#103 Jan 2021
DT#104 Apr 2021
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this blend as directed. Please note that this blend does contain phototoxic oils, so it’s not recommended to apply this blend topically and undiluted if you will have sun exposure within 12hrs.
If diffusing this oil for children under 10 years old, only diffuse for 20 minutes at a time, or use the intermittent setting on your diffuser, or only add 2-3 drops to your diffuser at a time. Young children are more sensitive to aromas than adults, so a little goes a long way.
We always recommend doing a patch test for sensitivity before applying blends topically.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 2 years from the date of blending.
Dreamtime Essential Oil Blend
Dreamtime is a sweet and soothing blend. I like that it's both refreshing and relaxing, and works well for both day and night. The sweet orange is prominent, while the lavender and bergamot scents are more subtle.
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you are enjoying Dreamtime (:
This essential oil will bring you just the right blend to truly take you to a feeling of peace and calm. I use it anytime I want to really relax.
Thank you, Yes we agree! its a great oil to relax, glad you liked it (:
One of my favorite oils to diffuse in the evenings to relax and unwind.