Your daily dose of sensuality in a 4oz bottle.
- Batch # 103
- Certified organic, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Bulgaria
- Botanical name: Rosa damascena
Rose hydrosol has a sensual, rosy, floral, and slightly herbal aroma. It has been used as a luxurious skin toner for hundreds (if not thousands) of years. It nourishes skin health and restores skin’s radiance, beauty, and youthfulness. It helps skin get its bounce back through a drench of moisture, making it perfect for healing dry skin or for mature, aging skin types.
Use as a skin toner in the morning and evenings. Spray on your face throughout the day when you need a glow (and spirit) boost.
- Spritz your face and neck with rose hydrosol as a toner both morning and night—great for mature, reddened skin!
- Use as a natural perfume or body spray to promote emotional balance and a sense of wellbeing (or just to enjoy its amazing aroma). Rose hydrosol is known to be a hormone balancer and can promote emotional balance and a sense of wellbeing.
- Relax before bedtime with a rose hydrosol body spray.
- Add a few sprays to your bathwater during your menstrual cycle as its antispasmodic properties can be useful for combating PMS symptoms such as cramps.
- Create a rose and citrus facial mist which is moisturizing, nourishing, and refreshing, and so emotionally uplifting. Check out the full recipe here.
- To learn about how hydrosols are made and more great uses, check out our full article here.
Hydrosol hand-poured in Singapore.
Our Rose Hydrosol is produced by the same farmer who produces our Rose Essential Oil. When the flowers are distilled (using steam), the pure essential oil rises to the top and beautiful, aromatic, rose infused water is left. The technical term for this infused water is rose hydrosol, but it is also referred to as rose water. Each rose is harvested by hand in the Bulgarian countryside, which is the perfect location to produce this certified organic rose hydrosol, as the climate and gentle sunshine ensures the fragrance and purity are uncompromised. This family-run distiller has been certified organic since 2007. We adore them because the environment is a core part of their business — they even developed a distilling process that yields zero waste! Everything goes back into their gardens in the form of a natural fertiliser while the parts of the plants that cannot be used to distil oil are given to a nearby cow farm for feed.
Batch # Distillation Date.
ROH#101 Sep 2018
ROH#102 Sep 2019
ROH#103 Jul 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
There are currently no known safety issues when using hydrosols.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in the refrigerator, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 2 years from date of distillation. Our hydrosols are 100% pure and do not contain any preservatives, so you should keep them refrigerated in order to enjoy their shelf life of 2 years. If you cannot refrigerate your hydrosol, then you should use it within 3 months of receiving it.
Fourth time purchasing now. This is now officially a holy grail product in our household. I use it on my face to perk up at work, my kids love it before bed, my skin loves it too - and it shows! Serious glow. Five stars!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Happy to hear that you’re enjoying our Rose Hydrosol! Its our holy grail product too! (:
A fantastic product. A company you can trust for excellent quality. My go to for essential oils/hydrasols and all round knowledge
This was my second time purchasing. The rose hydrosol is very refreshing. I usually use it as a facial mist after shower or to soothe irritated skin. Feels great as it is made from natural ingredients :)