Jasmine Essential Oil
Your daily dose of luxury in a 5ml bottle.
- Batch # 102
- Organically-grown, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Egypt
- Botanical name: Jasminum officinale
Oh, the intoxicating pleasure that comes from jasmine’s nuances. It’s a complex aroma – which makes it that much more alluring. Intense, rich, floral and sweet, jasmine is known in many cultures as the perfume of love, and is a powerful antidepressant that inspires joy and self-confidence. It takes 4.5 kg of jasmine flowers to make one 5ml bottle of essential oil, so just one drop truly goes a long way.
Add to your skincare routine in the morning to give your skin a glowing boost, and in the evening as a sensual perfume.
- If you are experiencing skin challenges due to stress, mix a single drop of jasmine with 2 tablespoons (30ml) of your face moisturizer or rosehip oil. Blend and apply to the face, throat and the back of hands. Its soothing touch helps create a calm, clear complexion and nourishes dry, aging skin.
- Open your heart with the sensual aroma of jasmine. Make a roller-ball blend with jojoba to encourage self-love and romantic connections. All you need is 2-3 drops of jasmine for a 10ml roller bottle.
- Use during labour to relieve pain and strengthen contractions. Use the above roller bottle recipe and apply to temples, abdomen and the bottoms of your feet.
- Diffuse and breathe in the serene aroma of jasmine to gently transform your mind from stress to self-confidence and optimism.
- Create an emotionally uplifting room spray. Combine grapefruit, lime, jasmine, and bergamot for an aroma which will spread positive vibes throughout your space. Check out the full recipe here.
- Add one drop to your conditioner in the palm of your hand, then apply to hair and scalp for a nourishing shine boost.
- Create a grounding, sensuous massage blend which works to soothe the body and mind, while smelling absolutely divine! Full recipe can be found here.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our alluring Jasmine Essential Oil is steam-distilled from organic blossoms grown in Egypt. Our distiller hand-picks the delicate white blossoms in the night or early morning before the sun rises, when they yield the highest concentration of aroma. Because of the large amount of flowers needed to produce this oil (it takes 4.5 kg of flowers to produce one 5ml bottle of essential oil) and the fact that they must be hand-picked, this is a higher priced oil. But all the love that goes into producing this sensual oil is evident as soon as you twist open the cap and take in its aroma.
JA#101 Jun 2016
JA#102 Jun 2018
Safety & Shelf Life
May cause skin irritation if oxidised. Use in low dilution when applying it to your skin. Some studies have also shown that it may decrease milk production for nursing mothers. It may produce an allergic reaction with people who have fragrance-sensitive dermatitis.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 5 years from date of distillation.
Heart warming scent❤️
One dab on my wrist is all it takes. Steep price, but because the smell is so strong, I only need 1 drop (and you get what you pay for).