Lavender Essential Oil - 30ml Bulk Buy
Your daily dose of relaxation in a 30ml bottle.
- Batch # 106
- Certified organic, steam distilled
- Sourced from Bulgaria
- Botanical name: Lavandula angustifolia
You want this oil on your side. Everybody does. That’s probably why lavender is one of the most popular and versatile oils in aromatherapy. Its soft, floral, and fresh aroma calms the mind and body, eases tension, and is great to support sleep.
Start your day with a calming inhaler blend, and end your day with a relaxing, lavender body massage.
- Create a bath salt blend which is grounding, calming, and healing to help you relax and rejuvenate. Check out the blend here.
- Create a moisturizing body oil with German chamomile and lavender. Read the full recipe here.
- Add 9 drops of lavender to 10ml of almond oil in a roller bottle to create a soothing combination for tension headaches. Rub into your temples and neck.
- Soothe sunburn with this sunburn soothing gel recipe, found here.
- Use a few drops of lavender in any blend to reduce emotional tension.
- Create a calming diffuser blend that is safe for kids and effective for adults. Find the full recipe here.
- Blend a belly massage oil which works to calm muscle spasms, reduce inflammation, ease pain, and soothe nausea, helping bring welcome relief when experiencing digestive upset. Check out the full recipe here.
- Soothe stiff muscles or joints by combining lavender with a carrier oil and massaging into the afflicted areas after an intense workout. Check out our dilution guidelines here.
FROM FARM TO BOTTLE
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Lavender Essential Oil is steam-distilled from flowers grown in rolling purple fields in the Bulgarian countryside. This family-run distiller has been certified organic since 2007. We adore them because the environment is a core part of their business — they even developed a distilling process that yields zero waste! Everything goes back into their gardens in the form of a natural fertiliser while the parts of the plants that cannot be used to distil oil are given to a nearby cow farm for feed.
LA#101 Aug 2015
LA#102 Aug 2016
LA#103 Aug 2017
LA#104 Aug 2018
LA#105 Aug 2019
LA#106 Aug 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 6 years from date of distillation.