Lemongrass Essential Oil
Your daily dose of balance in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 104
- Organically-grown, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Indonesia
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon citratus
For when your mind has all the fog of an idyllic lakeside escape but none of the romantic introspection. Lemongrass is a citrusy, fresh oil which has beautiful earthy undertones. It’s stimulating, refreshing, and is great for balancing the mind and improving mental clarity.
Use in the morning for an extra mood boost, and throughout your day to support concentration and keep energy levels high.
- If you are suffering from jet lag, inhaling this oil can help to clear up the symptoms while also helping to ease headaches and nervous exhaustion.
- Diffuse to help support concentration and give your energy levels a boost.
- Use in a massage oil to help relax muscles. A 3% dilution is recommended for massage blends. You can find our full dilution guidelines here.
- If you suffer from athlete’s foot or other fungal infections, lemongrass oil has strong antifungal properties. Combine with other oils to create a powerful antifungal gel. Check out the full recipe here.
- Create an uplifting and energising diffuser blend. Add 3 drops of lemongrass oil, 3 drops of lime oil, and 3 drops of lemon oil to your diffuser.
- Replace chemical-filled mosquito coils and, instead, diffuse a combination of lemongrass oil and eucalyptus lemon oil. Both are powerful oils to repel mosquitos and when combined they pack a powerful punch.
- Add lemongrass oil to your DIY cleaning products for its powerful antifungal properties. Use it for areas where germs and fungi like to party, such as in the shower, tub and sink.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our Lemongrass Essential Oil is steam-distilled from fields of rich, green grasses in the rural countryside of Indonesia. We began working with this young farm, which only started producing essential oils in 2018, as their first international partner. While they are definitely a small, family-run outfit with only three employees, the quality of their oils is truly outstanding. Just take a look at their GCMS reports! Although they are currently still undergoing application for their certification, their farm is run as if it were certified organic. They prioritise sustainability by reusing plant waste from the distillation process as fertiliser for their crops and animal feed for the surrounding farms. They also collect rainwater for irrigation.
LG#101 Feb 2015
LG#102 May 2016
LG#103 Jun 2018
LG#104 Oct 2019
Safety & Shelf Life
May irritate skin and mucous membranes. Use a maximum dilution of 1% when applying it to the skin and decrease this to 0.5% during pregnancy. Do not use on children under the age of 2 or on sensitive or damaged skin.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 4 years from date of distillation.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying our oils (:
I’ve tried a few brands and find that this has the most pleasant smell. That is why the 2nd puchase and even got 1 for my friend to try it out!
Hi Cindy !
Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying our lemongrass essential oil (:
Love this essential oil. It gives a beautiful clean smell throughout my home
Thank you! We are glad that you liked it (:
I thought the regular Lemon essential oil smelled good until I found the Lemongrass and I am in love. This is a little stronger and it does wonders when diffused around the house.
My favourite lemongrass oil.