Lime Essential Oil - 30ml Bulk Buy
Your daily dose of energy in a 30ml bottle.
- Batch # 105
- Organically-grown, cold-pressed
- Sourced from Italy
- Botanical name: Citrus aurantifolia
The cheerleader in your oil kit, lime oil has a refreshing, crisp, and citrusy aroma which smells just like the fresh fruit. It adds vitality to blends and is great for fighting a cold, or flu-like symptoms. If you’re feeling depressed, anxious, or mentally fatigued, lime oil will instantly uplift.
Use in the morning for a mood boost, and throughout your day to spark creativity and keep energy levels high.
- Not a morning person? Diffuse lime when you wake up to spark your energy and sharpen your mind.
- Create an emotionally uplifting room spray. Combine grapefruit, lime, jasmine, and bergamot oils for an aroma which will spread positive vibes throughout your space. Check out the full recipe here.
- Add to your DIY cleaning products to kill germs and bust through grease. But do not use on marble or granite as it will slowly corrode the finish.
- If you’re feeling uninspired, diffuse lime for a bright, refreshing aroma that will clear a path to greater creativity.
- When you are left with a sticky or greasy mess (old stickers, mamas?), you can use lime oil. Simply place a few drops on a cotton pad and rub down the sticky area until the residue or spot is gone.
- Make a belly oil with lime blended into jojoba. Massage your belly after a big meal to calm pressure and spasms. Use a 3% dilution. You can find our full dilution guidelines here.
- Create a diffuser blend to help with mental fatigue. Check out the full recipe here.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our organically-grown Lime Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of fresh limes grown in Italy. This farm has not used any fertilisers for the last 20 years — not even those permitted by their organic certification. Instead, they practise biodynamic farming, which – similar to organic farming – uses manures and composts instead of artificial chemicals on the soil. They’re also passionate about employing their local community. Many of their employees have worked with them for most of their lives, and the farm now even employs some of their employees’ grown children! They also run an education programme which allows children from surrounding villages to visit and learn all about growing their own food without using chemicals or fertilisers.
LI#101 Feb 2017
LI#102 Feb 2018
LI#103 Feb 2019
LI#104 Nov 2020
LI#105 Dec 2021
Safety & Shelf Life
Lime essential oil is phototoxic so avoid sun exposure for at least 12 hours after applying on your skin.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 3 years from date of distillation.