100% Pure Essential Oil
|Country of Origin|
Lime Essential Oil
Lime is deliciously refreshing and invigorating. This essential oil adds vitality to blends and is also uplifting when fighting a cold or flu-like symptoms. If you are feeling depressed, anxious or mentally fatigued, lime will be instantly uplifting.
Often used in soaps, perfumes, and detergents, Lime oil is also great when blended in DIY household cleaners.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia
Lime Essential Oil blends well with: Clary sage, lavender and ylang ylang.
- When feeling depressed, anxious or mentally fatigued, diffuse lime around your home or add a few drops to a cotton ball and inhale.
- Great to diffuse in the morning, afternoon, or evening for an extra boost of energy.
- For painful muscles or cellulite, add Lime to your massage oil or bath.
- Lime essential oil is great to add to your DIY cleaning products because it’s antibacterial and will add a fantastic fresh scent to your home.
- Freshen your home by blending a few drops of Lime to distilled water, and spritz around your home.
- If you’re feeling uninspired, try diffusing Lime for a bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity.
- When you are left with a sticky, goopy, or greasy mess, you can use Lime essential oil to remove grease spots or residue left behind by stickers. Simply place a few drops of Lime oil on a cotton pad and rub down the sticky area until the residue or spot is gone.
It is phototoxic so avoid exposure to sun for at least 12 hours after applying it to your skin.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 3 years.
As part of our commitment to quality, we provide GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) test results from a verified third party, independent lab for each batch of our oils.
GC/MS tests verify the purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market.
To view the full GC/MS test results for this oil: Click Here