Mandarin Essential Oil
Your daily dose of balance in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 104
- Organically-grown, cold-pressed
- Sourced from Italy
- Botanical name: Citrus reticulata blanco
Grey clouds, be gone. Mandarin’s sweet, citrusy, fruity, and slightly floral aroma is a burst of bright energy, while also balancing, and calming at the same time. It’s an uplifting oil that’s known to help reduce anxiety, stress, irritability, restlessness, and tantrums (both young and old).
Use in the morning for an extra mood boost, and in the evening to say goodbye to insomnia (and the world).
- Diffuse this oil in the morning to help you feel emotionally balanced and give you an energy boost.
- It is positive and uplifting, but also great to diffuse before bedtime for adults and young children. Some people find it to be more effective at battling insomnia than lavender. You can also combine this oil with lavender for a beautiful sleep-inducing blend. Just remember to set your alarms for the morning.
- Blend a belly massage oil which works to calm muscle spasms, reduce inflammation, ease pain, and soothe nausea, helping bring welcome relief when experiencing digestive upset. Check out the full recipe here.
- Add to your DIY cleaning products to kill germs and bust through grease. But do not use on marble or granite as it will slowly corrode the finish.
- This oil is safe to use around children. Diffuse it in your child’s room if they have a cold or flu. It can help to clear the chest and sinuses while being very calming.
- Create a sensual and soul nourishing foot soak by combining mandarin with jasmine and vetiver oils. Check out the full recipe here.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our organically-grown Mandarin Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of fresh mandarins grown in Italy. This farm has not used any fertilisers for the last 20 years — not even those permitted by their organic certification. Instead, they practise biodynamic farming, which – similar to organic farming – uses manures and composts instead of artificial chemicals on the soil. They’re also passionate about employing their local community. Many of their employees have worked with them for most of their lives, and the farm now even employs some of their employees’ grown children! They also run an education programme which allows children from surrounding villages to visit and learn all about growing their own food without using chemicals or fertilisers.
MD#101 Jan 2017
MD#102 Jan 2018
MD#103 Nov 2019
MD#104 Nov 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
This oil may irritate skin, do a patch test first and/or use in a low dilution. A dilution of 1% is recommended for sensitive skin.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 3 years from date of distillation.