Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil - 30ml Bulk Buy
Your daily dose of sweet sunshine in a 30ml bottle.
- Batch # 106
- Organically-grown, old pressed
- Sourced from Italy
- Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
Picture a sprawling orange grove and floppy hats, sun-kissed toes and the expanse of infinite possibilities. That’s sweet orange oil. It has a gorgeous, refreshing, sweet, citrusy scent. It brings peace and happiness to the mind and is ideal for helping with stress and anxiety. It can also soothe many kinds of discomfort in the belly.
Use in the morning for an extra mood boost, and at night to support precious slumber.
- Wake up with a smile. Diffuse orange in the morning, and greet the day with energy and motivation. Bonus: it cleanses the air of potential germs.
- If you are experiencing digestive issues, add orange to a carrier oil and massage into your abdomen. It is known to soothe many kinds of discomfort in the belly. Use a 1-2% dilution for this blend. Our full dilution guidelines can be found here.
- Create a calming diffuser blend which is safe for kids and effective for adults. Find the full recipe here.
- Add to your DIY cleaning products to kill germs and bust through grease. But do not use on marble or granite as it will slowly corrode the finish.
- Soak your troubles away by creating a relaxing bath salt blend using orange, jasmine, geranium, and frankincense oils. Check out the full recipe here.
- Combine with lavender to create a great sleep-inducing diffuser blend.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our organically grown Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of fresh oranges grown in Italy. This farm has not used any fertilisers for the last 20 years — not even those permitted by their organic certification. Instead, they practise biodynamic farming, which – similar to organic farming – uses manures and composts instead of artificial chemicals on the soil. They’re also passionate about employing their local community. Many of their employees have worked with them for most of their lives, and the farm now even employs some of their employees’ grown children! They also run an education programme which allows children from surrounding villages to visit and learn all about growing their own food without using chemicals or fertilisers.
OR#101 Aug 2015
OR#102 Jan 2017
OR#103 Jan 2018
OR#104 Jan 2019
OR#105 Nov 2020
OR#106 Dec 2021
Safety & Shelf Life
Orange oil may cause skin irritation, so a low dilution of 1-2% is suggested when applying it to the skin. Older, oxidised oils will have an increased potential of skin irritation. Sweet orange oil is not phototoxic.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 2 years from date of distillation.