Palmarosa Essential Oil
Your daily dose of radiance in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 101
- Wildcrafted, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Australia
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon martinii
A rose by any other name would smell as sweet as palmarosa. It has a floral, rosy, sweet, and fresh aroma and is a great oil to add to your skincare routine. Palmarosa is beneficial for all skin types as it moisturises, stimulates cell regeneration, encourages elasticity, and regulates the production of sebum.
Add to your daily skincare routine for a blinding glow, and diffuse at night to promote deep sleep.
- Add to unscented body lotion and use daily to improve skin elasticity. A 2% dilution is recommended. Our full dilution guide can be found here.
- If you suffer from athlete’s foot or other fungal infections, palmarosa has strong antifungal properties. Combine with other oils to create an antifungal gel. Check out the full recipe here.
- Spritz itchy feet with a blend of palmarosa in aloe vera gel. It can soothe, cool, and reduce causes of irritation. A 3% dilution is recommended. Read our dilution guidelines here.
- After a busy, challenging day, diffuse palmarosa essential oil to feel calm, capable, and forgiving (of yourself and others).
- Combine with myrrh to create a moisturising anti-aging facial oil. It will help moisturise the skin, while gently reducing fine lines and wrinkles over time. Check out the full recipe here.
- If you find yourself tossing and turning at night, diffuse palmarosa to promote deep sleep.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our wildcrafted Palmarosa Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the tall, bright green grass of plants grown in Australia. Because this grass is grown in the wild, there is no chemical, or machine intervention. They use natural, plant-derived fertilisers and all the grass is collected by hand so the natural ecosystem is not disturbed. Any plant material that is left over after the distillation process is reused as natural fertiliser, and the cycle continues.
PL#101 Jan 2018
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 5 years from date of distillation.