Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Your daily dose of relaxation in a 5ml bottle.
- Batch # 102
- Certified organic & steam-distilled
- Sourced from Bulgaria
- Botanical name: Anthemis nobilis
The oil version of Netflix and chill, without the hidden meanings, Roman chamomile is one of the most well-known essential oils for relaxation. It has a warm, fruity, sweet, and slightly herbaceous aroma; and its oil can assist with balancing the digestive, nervous, and reproductive systems.
Use it to create a sense of well-being throughout the day, and to calm a worried mind and encourage sleep at night.
- Diffuse to help with symptoms of anxiety, headaches, and/or migraines.
- Create a calming diffuser blend that is safe for kids and effective for adults. Find the full recipe here.
- Blend a few drops in your massage oil to create a relaxing massage to ease symptoms of insomnia, arthritis and help reduce back and muscle pain. A 3% dilution is recommended and you can find our full dilution guidelines here.
- Blend 4 drops to 1 tsp carrier oil and ¼ cup epsom salts and add to your bath to create a relaxing bath which will reduce symptoms of insomnia, back/muscle pain, arthritis, and depression.
- Relax and melt away stress with an evening oil blend to massage gently onto the chest, upper back and temples. Check out the full recipe here.
- Create a Roman chamomile roll-on blend to use during stressful times, so you feel emotionally secure and centered. Add 9 drops of Roman chamomile to one of our 10ml roller bottles and fill the rest with a carrier oil of your choice. Massage onto temples, wrists, neck and bottoms of your feet.
- Massage a troubled tummy with a roman chamomile belly blend. It can help calm spasms and quiet an upset stomach. Add 4 drops to 1 tsp of carrier oil or lotion.
- This is a very gentle oil and can be used topically in skin care routines for sensitive skin and for children over the age of 5.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Roman Chamomile Essential Oil is steam-distilled from beautiful white flowers cultivated in the Bulgarian countryside.This family-run, organically-certified farm has been growing and distilling Roman and German chamomile since 2009. They have 70 hectares of land, which are farmed using only organic growing methods without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers. They have a small distillery located next to their fields to ensure freshly-harvested herbs can be immediately processed. In 2010, they invested in a complete pellet production line that turns the agricultural and distillation residue left over from the essential oil production into pellets that can then be used as a natural fertiliser for crops. Not only does this process help to save on CO2 emissions, it also keeps their field employees employed during winter.
RC#101 Jul 2018
RC#102 Jul 2019
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 5 years from date of distillation.