Rose Essential Oil
Your daily dose of luxury in a 5ml bottle.
- Batch # 102
- Certified organic, Steam Distilled
- Sourced from Bulgaria
- Botanical name: Rosa damascena
How did Stella get her groove back? This aphrodisiac plant probably had something to do with it. Rose essential oil’s aroma is heady, floral, sweet, and sensual. When we think of roses we think of love and this oil is filled with love. It loves the skin, the heart, the mind, and our emotions. This is one of the most precious essential oils in the world.
Use throughout the day to perk up your self-love life, and in your evening skin care routine to wake up feeling like Sleeping Beauty.
- Add 1 drop of rose oil to 1/2 teaspoon of unscented night cream, or any carrier oil of your choice for a wonderfully fragrant, nourishing face and neck moisturiser that will soothe skin and add a radiant glow.
- Adding rose to your skincare routine is especially beneficial for maturing skin as it’s a powerful antioxidant, and can reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
- Adding one drop to your temples and back of neck has been known to help relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Create a rose perfume roller blend to stay grounded in forgiveness, security, and self-love in the face of stress. Simply add 6-9 drops of rose oil to a 10ml roller bottle and fill the rest with jojoba oil. Rose is also known to be an aphrodisiac.
- Diffuse or add to blends to help comfort and uplift emotions.
- This is an amazing oil for when anxiety and depression are running deep. From trauma, shock, or grief, this is a great oil to help soothe your heart. Add a few drops to your massage oil, body lotion, or even a bath.
- Help release periodic chest tension—blend a drop of rose into jojoba oil and massage onto your chest. Use it regularly to support normal breathing.
- This is an investment oil as it has a long shelf life and you only need a few drops at a time in any given recipe or to diffuse.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
It takes about 60 certified organic roses to make a single drop of essential oil. For context, a 5ml bottle contains about 125 drops; meaning roughly 7,500 roses go into that small bottle—each blossom harvested by hand in the Bulgarian countryside. The result is totally worth it! Bulgaria is the perfect location to produce this certified organic rose oil as the climate and gentle sunshine ensure the fragrance, purity, and naturalness of the essential oil is intact and uncompromised. This family-run distiller has been certified organic since 2007. We adore them because the environment is a core part of their business — they even developed a distilling process that yields zero waste. Everything goes back into their gardens in the form of a natural fertiliser while the parts of the plants that cannot be used to distil oil are given to a nearby cow farm for feed.
RC#101 Summer 2016
RC#102 Summer 2018
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 6 years from date of distillation.
This oil is expensive but worth it! This is the second bottle I have purchased and it lasts a really long time because its pure and you only need to use one drop at a time. Other brands tend to dilute their rose oil or they smell fake. This oil is the real deal.