Rosemary Essential Oil
Your daily dose of productivity in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 105
- Certified organic, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis ct camphor
The herb goes great with potatoes; the oil equally so with couch potatoes. Rosemary’s strong, fresh, sweet, and slightly medicinal aroma awakens the senses and is known to boost productivity. It clears the head; improving memory, and increasing your focus and concentration. It is also great for hair and scalp health.
Use in the morning to help you focus for the day, and throughout the day while you’re hard at work being productive.
- Diffuse while you are working or studying to help you focus, and to reduce tension, stress and fatigue. It can also help you boost your productivity.
- Sitting at a desk can be rough on your neck and shoulders. Make a massage oil with rosemary and lavender oils to reduce pain and muscle ache. Add 2 drops of rosemary and 2 drops of lavender to 1 tsp of carrier oil and massage neck and shoulders.
- If you are experiencing muscle ache due to a cold or flu, the above massage oil is also great. Plus, rosemary oil is known to help increase blood circulation in the body.
- Create a hair and scalp oil treatment to increase scalp health, stimulate hair growth, and add a healthy shine. Check out the full recipe here.
- Add a drop to a palmful of shampoo before washing your hair to help stimulate hair growth. The refreshing and uplifting aroma will also amp up your morning shower.
- Add a few drops to your DIY cleaning products to reap all its antibacterial and antifungal properties. If you’re having fungal issues (mold), combine rosemary with clove bud oil for an extra power boost.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Rosemary Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the flowers, leaves, and twigs of plants grown in the countryside of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This region is not surrounded by any industries; thus, no industrial pollution exists, making the air surrounding this farm as pure as their soil. Their distilling process yields zero waste, as all plant matter left over after the distillation process goes back into their fields in the form of a natural fertiliser. They also employ a very sophisticated rainwater collection system and are ECO CERT certified.
My Pure Earth’s Rosemary Essential Oil is 100% pure. And then some.
RO#101 July 2015
RO#102 July 2016
RO#103 July 2017
RO#104 July 2018
RO#105 July 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
If oxidised, it may cause skin irritation or sensitisation. There are conflicting reports out there that the camphor content in this oil can be harmful during pregnancy. My Pure Earth believes to err on the side of caution and recommends avoiding this oil during pregnancy. Avoid using rosemary oil with children under 5 years old. Use with caution for children between 5-10 years old.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 4 years from date of distillation.
Will be incorporating this oil into my hair & scalp care routine. Can't wait to try!
I very much enjoy the rosemary oil. I use it for many things, shampoo, diffuser, and massage. The quality is excellent.