Siberian Pine Essential Oil
Your daily dose of clarity in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 103
- Organically-grown, steam-distilled
- Sourced from Austria
- Botanical name: Abies sibirica
Picture the infinite white plains of Siberia, blanketed in pristine snow. Now that you have your headspace back, add a few drops of Siberian pine (also known as Siberian fir). Its bright, fresh, piney, woody, and balsamic aroma is great for sinus health, and topically, for sore/achy muscles. Emotionally, it can help to curb anxiety and sadness while bringing clarity to the mind.
Create a relaxed energy throughout your day with this oil. Use it whenever sinus issues present themselves.
- To help clear sinus congestion in adults, combine Siberian pine with eucalyptus and tea tree oils in a steam blend. The full recipe can be found here.
- Unlike eucalyptus, Siberian pine can be used with children for sinus issues. Diffuse in their bedroom, or create a steam by adding one drop to a hot bowl of water and asking them to inhale with their eyes closed.
- Diffuse when you are looking for a relaxed energy or need to focus and complete big projects. It encourages self-confidence and emotional grounding while helping you tap into inner talents and powers.
- Create a massage oil with Siberian pine to help with sore and achy muscles. It’s also known to help with chronic arthritis or rheumatism. Use a 3% dilution rate with your favourite carrier oil or lotion. You can find our full dilution guidelines here.
- Add this oil to a blend for wounds, cuts or burns to help with inflammation and antiseptic support.
- This oil is an airborne antiseptic. It diffuses rapidly and replaces unpleasant scents with a fresh, clean aroma.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our organically grown Siberian Pine Essential Oil (also called “Siberian fir”) is steam-distilled from the dark green needles and brown cones of trees found in the dense forests of Austria. This farmer has 90 hectares of land, which is farmed using only organic growing methods, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilisers. They have a small distillery located next to their fields to ensure freshly harvested plants can be immediately processed. The result is an oil bursting with a fresh, pine aroma.
SP#101 Sept 2018
SP#102 Sept 2019
SP#103 Sept 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 4 years from date of distillation.