- Diffuse around your home or in your bedroom before going to sleep.
- Add 2 drops to the palms of your hands, rub together, cup your hands over your nose and inhale. You can even inhale directly from the bottle for quick relief when you feel stuffy.
- For a steam, use 2 drops in a bowl of hot water, and inhale the steam.
- Create a roller bottle blend to use on the go. Apply to your temples, back of your neck, wrists, or wherever you’d like (avoiding orifices and mucous membranes). You should use a 2-3% dilution rate. Refer to our dilution chart here. You can use any carrier oil that you have on hand, but we love Jojoba for this blend.
Sinus Relief Chest Rub
- 1/4 cup Carrier oil (Jojoba works well)
- 1 Tbsp Beeswax pastilles
- 20 drops Sinus Relief blend
Melt the beeswax pastilles with the carrier oil in a double boiler over low heat. When the beeswax mixture has just melted, add the essential oil blend, and stir well to combine. Pour the mixture into a glass container with a tight seal, and let it cool completely before adding the lid. To use, rub a liberal amount on your chest or the bottom of your feet to help reduce coughing and congestion.