Sinus Relief Essential Oil Blend
Your daily dose of deep breathing in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 101
- Sourced from around the globe
- Hand-blended in Singapore
Ever notice what taking a long, deep breath feels like? Freedom, that’s what. Set yourself free with our Sinus Relief blend; its clearing, fresh, eucalyptus-like aroma opens your chest for deep breathing, supports immunity, and also keeps your home smelling fresh while inviting in positive energy to your space.
Use in the morning to clear your breath, and throughout the day to freshen your space (physical or otherwise). Use a few drops before bedtime to invite sweet dreams in.
- Diffuse around your home when you are feeling congested or just want to add a fresh, positive aroma to your space.
- Create a steam blend by adding 2 drops to a steaming bowl of water. Place a towel over your head and the bowl, close your eyes and breathe it in.
- Create a personal inhaler to clear congestion on the go by adding 4-5 drops to salts in an empty essential oil bottle. Check out our article on how to make your own eco-friendly inhaler using your old essential oil bottles here.
- Create a natural and powerful sinus relief chest rub to apply before bedtime. Check out the full recipe here.
- Add a few drops to the palms of your hands, rub them together and inhale deeply whenever you are feeling stuffed up and just want to take in a deep breath.
- Add a few drops to one of our ceramic diffusers and inhale deeply when you want to open your airways and get an extra boost of energy.
Hand-poured and blended in Singapore.
Eucalyptus is one of the staple oils used in our Sinus Relief blend. Our Eucalyptus Essential Oil is organically grown and steam-distilled from the long, green, waxy leaves of trees grown in Australia. In the ’90s, a group of wheat farmers in Western Australia found a sustainable solution to save their farmland’s ecology. They were experiencing salinity issues in the soil and started planting eucalyptus trees in an intercropping method amongst the rows of wheat. The deep roots of the eucalyptus pushed the water table down, decreasing the salinity in the soil. These eucalyptus plantings are now providing us with a pure and sustainable supply of Australian eucalyptus oil. Here, harvesting is done by cutting the tree to just above its root collar, preserving the roots which then shoot new, fresh growth. This restarts the production cycle without soil disturbance, while also retaining all that sequestered carbon in the soil and root structure. This farm also has a zero fossil fuels policy and uses renewable electricity across all their operations.
My Pure Earth’s Sinus Relief Essential Oil Blend is 100% pure essential oil only. No carrier oils here. This blend contains the following essential oils: tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus, Siberian pine, lemon, lemongrass and frankincense.
Batch # Blending Date.
SR#101 Dec 2020
Safety & Shelf Life
When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with this essential oil blend. When used at a 1% dilution, this blend can be used topically children over the age of 10 (in the chest rub etc). Check out our full dilution guidelines here.
We always recommend doing a patch test for sensitivity before applying blends topically.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 2 years from date of blending.
What’s not to love about it!
High quality oil. Will purchase again.
Hi D. Lee !
Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that you are enjoying our oils (: