Tea Tree Essential Oil
Your daily dose of clean in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 104
- Organically-grown, Steam Distilled
- Sourced from Australia
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Ain’t no oil dope as this, it’s just so fresh, so clean. Tea tree has a very distinctive aroma – medicinal, camphorous, fresh. It’s a must-have oil for sending germs on their way, and for natural cleaning recipes. Emotionally, it’s very uplifting and balancing.
Use to support sinus relief and to clean your home – and mind – from germs and bad juju.
- Support the appearance of healthy looking skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Add a drop to your facial moisturiser and dab a little on trouble areas. Stick to a 1% dilution rate or lower when applying to face. Read our full dilution guidelines here.
- Toss aside your chemical-filled all-purpose cleaning spray (or your expensive all-natural brand), and test out our simple, cheap, and super effective recipe using tea tree oil. Full recipe can be found here.
- Create a natural all-purpose scrub that can be used on all kitchen and bathroom surfaces. Check out the full recipe here.
- To help clear sinus congestion in adults, combine tea tree with eucalyptus and Siberian pine oils in a steam blend. The full recipe can be found here.
- If you suffer from athlete’s foot or other fungal infections, tea tree has strong antifungal properties. Combine with other oils to create an antifungal gel. Check out the full recipe here.
- Diffuse in your home or office to help cleanse the air and calm feelings of nervousness.
- Create a fresh and citrusy diffuser blend by combining tea tree and citrus oils to help awaken the mind and promote feelings of positivity. Check out our recipe here.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Tea Tree Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the fragrant leaves of trees grown in Australia. The owner of this plantation takes in workers who have had a hard time in life and are trying to get their lives back together again. She provides them with a chance to get back on their feet in exchange for them tending to the fields and maintaining the farm. This farm is also fully certified organic, so you can be sure there are no pesticides or chemicals hiding in your oil.
TT#101 Oct 2014
TT#102 Nov 2016
TT#103 Nov 2017
TT#104 Oct 2019
Safety & Shelf Life
Use in a low dilution on sensitive skin to avoid irritation. May cause skin irritation if oxidised.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 3-4 years from date of distillation.
Great quality tea tree from an organic farm in Oz. You can tell this is the real deal as soon as you twist off the cap.
This is everyone's favourite. And this is so friendly to the wallet. I bought 2 bottles, and can't wait to try out other oils in the house!