Vetiver Essential Oil
Your daily dose of calm in a 10ml bottle.
- Batch # 102
- Certified organic & steam-distilled
- Sourced from Haiti
- Botanical name: Vetiveria zizanioides
A vacation in a bottle, vetiver has a musty, exotic, sweet, and woody aroma. It is extremely calming and grounding and is popular in the perfume industry. Its calming and purifying qualities make it great for skincare, and it is also known as an immune system booster when applied topically.
Use in the morning to spark joy in your step, and in the evening to ward off insomnia and as a foot soak after a long day.
- Diffuse to calm and soothe anxious feelings, dispel anger and irritability, and reduce tension and stress.
- Add a single drop to your nightly moisturiser. Vetiver’s calming, purifying effects are perfect for skincare and will help to reduce redness. A 1% dilution is recommended when applying oils to your face. Check out our full dilution guidelines here.
- Create a roller blend to help calm nerves. Blend vetiver with Roman chamomile and lavender oils for a combination that works to relax, ground, and balance your physical and emotional self. The full recipe can be found here.
- Blend a belly massage oil which works to calm muscle spasms, reduce inflammation, ease pain, and soothe nausea, helping bring welcome relief when experiencing digestive upset. Check out the full recipe here.
- Create a sensual and soul-nourishing foot soak by combining vetiver with jasmine and mandarin oils. Check out the full recipe here.
- If you are suffering from nicotine and/or alcohol withdrawal, create a roller blend with vetiver as it helps to quell jitters and provides peace of mind. Add 9 drops of vetiver to our 10ml roller bottle and fill the rest with your favourite carrier oil. Apply to wrists, bottoms of feet, and neck.
- This is a thicker oil, so we recommend using a dropper cap with this oil.
Hand-poured in Singapore.
Our certified organic Vetiver Essential Oil is steam-distilled from the roots of grassy plants grown in Haiti. This distiller strongly believes in sustainability and is certified organic and Fair Trade by ECOCERT. They are the largest producer of vetiver in Haiti with over 27,000 families in their employment. The farm also invests in their employees by supporting their children through scholarships and educational projects.
VE#101 Aug 2016
VE#102 Oct 2019
Safety & Shelf Life
There are no known safety issues when using this oil.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 8 years from date of distillation.
Vetiver is in my top 10 favorite oils and this Vetiver did not disappoint. Love the quality and quick low cost and free shipping! I definitely recommend this oil, it's used daily in my home. Love diffusing with Frankincense & Lavender, best nights sleep for me. I diffuse with Ylang Ylang & Orange too.