100% Pure Essential Oil
|Country of Origin|
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
This oil has an exotic, sensual, sweet and floral aroma that has made it a romantic favourite among many. It is uplifting and encourages deep breathing while lifting you out of a depressed state. It can reduce anger and tension while stabilising moods and is commonly used as an aphrodisiac.
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- More Information
- About The Farmer/Distiller
- Tips & Uses
- Safety & Shelf Life
- Batch History
- Test Results
They are actively involved in protecting the environment when carrying out all activities. All of their raw materials are grown free of pesticides and chemical fertilisers. Madagascar’s flora can be particularly exceptional and of high natural quality as long as it is cared and managed for properly – a cause they have been supporting for many years.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil blends well with: Bergamot, cedarwood, clary sage, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, orange and patchouli.
- Diffuse this oil alone or in a blend to help bring harmony to your day, along with feelings of peace and relaxation.
- An uplifting blend that you can add to your diffuser is 3 drops ylang ylang, 3 drops orange and 2 drops lavender.
- Add a few drops of ylang ylang to a diffuser or a bath to help you sleep and to help calm a busy mind.
- Combine 2 drops of ylang ylang oil with 1/4 cup pink Himalayan salts and add to your bath for a lovely, relaxing soak.
- Add 1 drop to your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
Ylang ylang is nontoxic, but may cause the skin to itch, so a patch test is recommended before you apply to your skin. This oil is amazing in small quantities, but if overused it can cause headaches and nausea.
Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or being treated for other health challenges. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place, tightly capped.
Suggested shelf life is 5 years.
As part of our commitment to quality, we provide GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) test results from a verified third party, independent lab for each batch of our oils.
GC/MS tests verify the purity and quality of the oils we sell, so you can be sure you’re using the highest quality oils available on the market.
To view the full GC/MS test results for this oil: Click Here